From February 22th to 24th of 2019
After a long journey through the cosmos, the CTHP crew is now really happy to announce
that our next departure will be from February 22th to 24th of 2019 !
Since our last trip, an artificial satellite has been launched in low OL orbit that we could observe what is happening out there when tango dancers left the place.
And we have to say that the first shots reveal some really strange things…
We’re not still absolutely sure about their exact nature so the international scientific community orderded us to keep such information under seal of confidentiality.
But we think that tango community should know what’s happening and may be able to help understanding those phenomena.
For those three days of full Moon ride we will have on board great stars of music mastering!
~ Friday 22 ~
~ Saturday 23 ~
~ Sunday 24 ~
~ The Venue : Salle Colonne ~
Dancing area : 200m2 of wooden floor - Ceiling height : 9,35m
200 dancers expected
© Eduardo Fraschini 2017
Originally built in 1930 by the Chambre Syndicale Typographique Parisienne in 1937 in order to hold its general meetings, this room was, perhaps presciently, inaugurated by the Colonne Orchestra in 1937.
Later, the firm Philips settled there during 50 years to record the great names of French song : Jacques Brel (Ne me quitte pas), Serge Gainsbourg (Le poinçonneur des Lilas), Barbara (Göttingen) Juliette Greco (La javanaise) and so many others.
For 3 days, the Otra Luna will come down on this beautiful place and we hope you'll be here to experiment its effect on your tango.
© Eduardo Fraschini 2017
~ The Chef : Ludo Decreus ~
"Tango Cuisine : Being a dancer myself, I know that in tango it is all about connection, connection on the dance floor and connection with old and new friends.
The Otra Luna brunch will be great moment for all to enrich your connections. We will bring you a healthy, divers meal to start a new day of dances, pleasure and joy.
Tango Cuisine stands for quality. There are quality of ingredients, quality of preparation and quality in choice options. All together it results in a bounty of goodness prepared with dedication and love for you.
For me, as a cook, the most important thing happens after the eating, when everybody is on the dance floor, happy and full of energy doing what we all love best, dancing and more dancing.
Here we have selected some hotels close to the venue.
Have a look !
But first, here is what
- (I) Oops Hostel, 50 avenue des Gobelins - from 28€/night in Shared Room *
- (N) St Christophers Hostel, 159 Rue de Crimée - Double Room ~100€/night (offers) * ~27€/night in Dorms (offers) *
- (J) Young and Happy Hostel, 80 rue Mouffetard - Double Room ~77€/night * ~31€/night in Dorms *
- (K) FIAP Jean Monet, 30 rue Cabanis - Twin private ensuite ~83€/night * ~41€/night in 4 Bed Dorm *
- (O) Hotel Mercure Place d'Italie, 25 boulevard Blanqui - Double Room ~93€/night *
- (M) Hotel Mercure Gobelins, 8 bis, avenue de la Soeur Rosalie - Double Room ~105€/night *
- (N) Hotel Kyriad Paris XIII Gobelins, 5 rue Véronèse - Double Room ~101€/night *
- (A) Hotel Saint Charles, 6 rue de l'Espérance - Double Room ~101€/night *
- (B) Hotel du Roussillon, 23 rue Paulin Méry - Double Room ~71€/night *
- (C) Hotel du Vert Galant, 43 rue Croulebarbe - Double Room ~157€/night *
- (D) Hotel Verlaine, 51 rue Bobillot - Double Room ~67€/night *
- (E) Hotel Belambra, 6 rue Corvisart - Double Room ~67€/night *
- (F) Hotel de la Villa Romantique, 35 rue du Banquier - Double Room ~61€/night
- (G) Hotel Henriette, 9 avenue des Gobelins - Double Room ~109€/night *
- (H) Hotel des Ecrivains, 8 rue Coypel - Double Room ~73€/night *
(*) Price on 12/06/2018 – Based on 3 nights
We’re now able to share some fresh news recently captured by our satellite listening device.
2018-12-24 : Registration completed, we're ready to take off!
We kindly remind you that no tickets will be sold at the entrance.